Thursday, August 19, 2010

Perplexed

I wrote that Anger Management post Tuesday because not having specific therapy designed for pedophile priest victims leaves me perplexed. I go to Anger Management group therapy for help and then can't open up, can't say exactly what it is that brings me there seeking help, because I'm surrounded by people that I know won't get it in my 20 second share- or as soon as I say molested by priest as kid, the men in the group are all goign to look at me different knowing that means I must have been a slut. Whether or not that is true, it is still what happens in my head as I sit in my Anger Management group.
The point is, why isn't there a place We can go to like the pedophile priests get sent, where they can stay as long as they need to be there.
Why don't the victims of those priests have anywhere near that much help?Where is my Servants of the Paraclete Spa?

No comments: